We wpplus.info, highly value copyrights and are fully compliant with 17 U.S.C. 512 (C) (3) and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We urge all our visitors to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on our website or have any information regarding such content, please provide written notice to confirm your claim.
To file a complaint under the DMCA, you must provide the following information while reporting the copyrighted infringement:
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a representative authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. To meet this requirement, you may use your full legal name as a signature at the bottom of your complaint.
- Sufficient evidence that you are the owner and have the rights to the copyrighted material allegedly infringed.
- Contact information, including a valid email, for us to contact the legal owner.
- Identification of your copyrighted work that is posted on our website and appears in the search terms.
- Accurate information and proof that the complaining owner has legal rights to the copyrighted material.
- A description of your work that you believe has been infringed, along with a specific URL that includes your copyrighted material.
We take copyright infringement seriously and will promptly investigate all claims. Please contact us through the provided information on our website for any DMCA inquiries.
The information must be provided via email at:
The administrator of this site will reply to your mail within 12 hours.